Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Eternal Fire's from Frozo the Renowned

Shannon's Simple Shenanigans

Eternal Fire's from Frozo the Renowned

 Hello again and thanks for stopping by to check out this quick tip to make a few extra gold coming to an end of a funky expansion. These Eternal Fire have been, since Wrath came out, a means for people that have a hard time to make gold, make gold easily. This time the price is off the charts and i found that those beautiful  Titansteel Shield Wall's are made with of course Titansteel Bar's and since we are going to be talking about Frozo my favorite Frozen Orb Trader who indeed sells various Elemental items from Wrath in Dalaran one of these items are Eternal Fire as well as Eternal Earth and Eternal Shadow but as long as i can remember the Fire have always sold for much more possibly because it's more of a pain to farm or for whatever reason this item is sell fast and i am currently still rising the price of them im at 70g each and im buying the Frozen Orbs for around 20g each. If you are a Blacksmith i recomend making these shields as they are currently going for 3k gold on my server. 


 I hope this little tip was helpful and useful. Please remember to sign up for my blog to get more tips as i come up with them and as always remember to check the side bar on the right to see my friends in the gold making community for more tips and strategies to making gold. 

 If you have any questions be sure to send them to me:

Email: Shannonlasell@gmail.com
Follow me on twitter: @shannonlasell



1 comment:

  1. It is such an honor to have the chance to join the discussion of this great blog site! I want to extend my thanks for this.This is the best post on this topic I have ever read. I am really very impressed with it. Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete